1. Currently VF Web Top Up system accepts Master, Visa and AMEX cards. Should Vodafone PNG commence accepting other credit cards it shall be displayed on the Web Top Up section of the website.
2. The Web Top Up System has a maximum limit of $500 per day per user as a security measure to prevent fraud and abuse. In the event such a limit is reached you will be notified immediacy online and the VF administrator will also be alerted of same.
3. Upon successful processing of your transaction, an email alert will be sent to the email address you have used to register for the Web Top Up service as confirmation of the transaction together with a order reference number which can be used to follow-up on the transaction status with our Customer Service Centre
4. Once a transaction has been approved the recipients’ mobile number will be automatically be topped up by 9904801. This is the Web Top Up system number. The actual topping up process from the moment a transaction is approved via the Web Top Up system can take from 10 minutes to 24hours.
5. Vodafone PNG Limited has taken strict security measures to minimize online credit card fraud. Our major security partners are VeriSign Secure Seal and the site is also verified by Visa and Master Card SecureCode, and Direct Payments Systems. Vodafone PNG’s Internet Payment Gateway is powered by Westpac Banking Corporation. Incase of a suspected fraud, Vodafone PNG holds the right to freeze transactions until confirmation is received from the card issuing bank on the authenticity of the transactions.
6. Vodafone PNG will not be sending any requests for updating or editing Credit Cards information on its site. If in the event that this kind of request has come to you via E-mail or other medium, please contact us before you enter such details. This may be a malicious attempt to gather personal information by fraudulent basis by parties unknown to us.
7. In the event whereby you by mistake or willingly recharge a mobile number which was not your original intent, we are unable to reverse such transactions. Users are expected to take precautions during making transactions to verify mobile numbers before hand.
8. If any credit transaction is discovered to be fraudulent, Vodafone PNG will proceed with investigation to analyse the occurrence and facilitates to debit your account. This process will depend of the nature of the transaction.
9. Vodafone PNG in its sole discretion reserves the right to refuse credit/ card Top Up recharge.
10. All prices listed on the website are subject to change without notice.
11. Devices purchased from eShop will be available for pick-up at selected location within 24 - 48 working hours after confirmed payment. Devices are only available for pickup from Vodafone PNG Outlets.
12. Customer shall pay to Vodafone PNG in full amount. All invoiced amounts are payable in Kina upon receipt. If value-added tax or any other tax, charge is imposed or assessed by any governmental entity upon the sale, use or receipt of access to the website, customer agrees to pay such taxes or charges when invoiced by Vodafone PNG.
13. Refund - If you wish to return a Product to us, then you must come to a nearest Vodafone PNG Retail Outlet within 14 business days of receiving the Product to arrange for it to be returned with advance of purchase. Normal Retail return policy applies here after. Product will only be replaced if found to have a manufacturers fault. All Products you wish to return to us remain at your risk until they are delivered to Vodafone PNG or Vodafone PNG's agent. For online recharge you may contact any of our online channels or retail outlets to raise your concern. Each refund will be performed on a case to case basis.
You have the right to see the personal data held on you by us. Vodafone PNG Mi-Pay charges the maximum fee permitted by statute for providing this information. If you would like to exercise this right, or have any concerns about the personal data held on you, please put your request in writing to us.
We will amend or delete any personal data relating to you that are found to be incorrect or no longer valid.
We treat the information you provide to us with the utmost confidentiality and will only disclose it to third parties:
• when you provide us with your consent;
• in order to provide elements of our services
• in order to receive professional advice;
• in relation to the investigation or prevention of crime;
• as may be required by law (including at the request of any regulatory body or governmental agency).
We deploy appropriate security measures in order to protect the information you provide to us, however you acknowledge that your use of the Internet and our website is entirely at your own risk and that we cannot accept any liability for the security of any data that is transmitted via the Internet.
The main reasons for which we collect and store your data are to:
• Create an account for you to use this service
• Update your account with changes that you have made or is sent to us.
• Check that you are a registered customer by requesting a password or PIN or other security information before allowing you to use the service
• Record transactions made by you, for example, topping up mobile phone airtime
• Customise the content and/or layout of our page for each individual user
• Communicate with you to confirm transactions you have made or changes to your account details
• Enable us to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
The site (excluding any linked third party sites) is controlled by Vodafone PNG. By accessing this site, you accept that any disputes about this site or the Content are to be determined by the courts having jurisdiction in PNG in accordance with the laws in force in PNG (subject to the application of any principle of conflict of laws inconsistent with this requirement). This site may be accessed throughout PNG and overseas. Vodafone makes no representation that the content of this site complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside PNG. If you access this site from outside PNG you do so on your own responsibility and are responsible for ensuring compliance with all laws in the place where you are located. If you only browse our website we do not collect any personal information from you but we may gather anonymous information (using cookies) to improve the browsing experience on our website.
The following terms and conditions apply in relation to your purchase of Top Ups from the Vodafone PNG Web Top Up shop. By browsing and (where applicable) purchasing from the Vodafone Web Top Up shop you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, our website terms and conditions and any additional terms and conditions presented during the purchasing process.
Vodafone PNG Limited provides the Web Top Up Service that enables you to recharge yours or your nominated friends’ and family Prepaid Vodafone mobile phone accounts from anywhere in the world with the use of credit cards
This Online Chat Terms and Conditions of Use sets out the terms between User (you) and Vodafone PNG and under which you may utilise the Online Chat services.
The complete conversation between the Vodafone PNG chat agent and the User (including any information provided by the User) may be recorded by Vodafone PNG for its customer services quality assurance reviews.
The site (excluding any linked third party sites) is controlled by Vodafone PNG. By accessing this site, you accept that any disputes about this site or the Content are to be determined by the courts having jurisdiction in the PNG Islands in accordance with the laws in force in PNG.(subject to the application of any principle of conflict of laws inconsistent with this requirement). This site may be accessed throughout PNG and overseas. Vodafone PNG makes no representation that the content of this site complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside PNG. If you access this site from outside PNG you do so on your own responsibility and are responsible for ensuring compliance with all laws in the place where you are located.
This site contains links to third party sites. Vodafone PNG is not responsible for the condition or the content of those sites. The link (s) are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, any endorsement of the site (s) or the products or services provided there. You access those sites and use their products and services solely at your own risk. Vodafone PNG does not represent that the content or services available from third party sites are appropriate or available for use in all parts of PNG. If you access other content or services from Third party sites, Vodafone PNG is not responsible for your compliance with local laws or other applicable laws.
This site contains registered trademarks and trademarks, which are the subject of pending applications or which otherwise, are protected at law. Unless otherwise indicated,
The trademarks are owned by Vodafone PNG and may have protection under the laws of other countries. You are not permitted to use Vodafone's trademarks except
(a) by saving or printing a copy of Vodafone's site as permitted below under the copyright permission;
(b) through a legitimate reference to Vodafone PNG or a Vodafone PNG product or service with proper recognition of the trade mark's status; and
(c) with Vodafone's prior written approval.
The material on this site is the copyright of Vodafone PNG and is protected by copyright under the laws of PNG and other countries. You may save an electronic copy, or print out a copy, of parts of this site (including the names Vodafone PNG, Vodafone or the name of any other Vodafone company) solely for your own information, research or study, but only if
(a) you do not modify the copy from how it appears on this site; and
b)You include the copyright notice Vodafone PNG on the copy. You must not however reproduce, frame, transmit (including broadcast), adapt, link to or otherwise use any of the Content, including audio and video excerpts, except as expressly permitted by stature or with Vodafone's prior written consent.