1. How to change the system language to TokPisin from *444#?
- Dial *444#.
- Select the option number for “Change System Language”.
- Enter 2 to select Tok Pisin.
- You will be prompted that you are about to change your system language. If you change the language, all USSD and system generated SMS notifications will change. Enter 1 to Change Language.
- A success USSD prompt message will be displayed to confirm that the system language has been changed to the Tok Pisin.
- To change the language, the user may dial *444# again.